Let our Inventory Management Service be the engine that powers your commercial truck sales.
Increase buyer activity on your dealership’s website by over 50%!
- Allows buyers to find the specific work-ready trucks in 2 clicks.
- Increases buyer activity on your dealership’s commercial truck website by 62%.
- Increase leads on work-ready trucks by over 50%.
- Extends your dealership’s website with commercial truck specific inventory and search capability.
Save time and manage your commercial truck inventory in one place.
- See your entire commercial truck inventory details at a glance on your smartphone or computer.
- Understand time on lot, manage pricing, discounts, dealer fees, limited time promotions and work body cost & markup.
- Easily identify what trucks are moving and which ones are not.
- Allows you to make faster decisions about your inventory including trades and new truck orders.
Keep work-ready truck inventory details up-to-date online effectively, accurately and easily.
- Our relationships with OEMs and body manufacturers allows us to keep specifications and details up to date.
- We ensure the body specifications and features for work-ready trucks are online and available to your buyers.
- Having your work-ready truck body details online increases buyer activity and leads.
- No more reviewing body invoices yourself to get details on truck bodies - our service loads the work body information into your inventory system for you.
- Enables your work-ready truck inventory to be available on body manufacturers' locator search feature.
Work with a dedicated Dealer Success Coach who is focused on your commercial truck business.
- Dealer Success Coaches work with your commercial truck Sales Team to increase sales.
- Regularly analyzes a variety of data for your dealership (i.e. buyer activity on your site, inventory, prospecting activity, lead activity, ect.)
- Continually provides you with insights on OEM and body manufacture programs and industry data.
- Proactively provides information and training as new features are released.
- Regularly checks in with you to offer data driven obeservations and recommendations focused on increasing your truck sales.
Simple to Signup
Just $595 per month with 50% co-op pre-approved by Ford Commercial Vehicle Center, GM Business Elite, RAM Business Link, Nissan Commercial and Isuzu.
No set up fees.
Sell More Trucks
Put your work trucks online.
Search by body or chassis.
Find the right truck fast.
Join the dealer network.
Reduce your flooring costs.
Know what customers are buying.
Work Truck Solutions: By the Numbers
Work Truck Solutions is growing rapidly and expanding to hundreds of dealerships across the country. The collective total of unique commercial vehicles displayed on our customers’ commercial inventory pages has increased by an average of 85% quarter over quarter.
Don’t Get Left Behind!
The number of dealers using Work Truck Solutions has increased 54% over the same time period. Experience the success these dealers are having and join Work Truck Solutions today!
Trucks in the Dealer Trade Network
As a Work Truck Solutions member you gain the option to join the Online Dealer Trade Network. This allows you to display your specific vehicles on other dealers’ sites, helping you to move difficult to sell vehicles. You can also display other dealers’ vehicles on your site, increasing your virtual inventory and attracting more customers. These vehicles are displayed with a disclaimer saying they’re available through trade and have no dealer branding. You have complete control over which vehicles you share or show.
Our customers are sharing over 63% of their commercial vehicles on our Online Dealer Trade Network.
On average, individual vehicles in the network are showing on 17.7 other sites in addition to the stocking dealer’s.
Dealerships participating in our network are currently showing an average of 12.3 times more commercial vehicles than they are stocking.
Watch this short animation to learn more about the Dealer Trade Network.