Work Truck Solutions provides the best upfit inventory information and market data available to body manufacturers and distributors. Our solutions for body manufacturers and distributors enable you to sell more, reduce costs, improve operational efficiency, and identify market trends.
Locator ServiceA powerful search engine that enables you and your customers to find upfits on any dealer’s lot.
- Sell more by enabling your sales reps to locate upfits that buyers want.
- Spend less time making calls by finding upfits in seconds.
- Strengthen your brand with a custom look and feel.
Inventory Movement AlertsReceive alerts to replace inventory when upfits have moved off dealers’ lots.
- Empower your reps to increase sales.
- Use sales data to enhance your value to dealerships.
- Replace your inventory on dealers’ lots before the competition.
Network Inventory ReportingIdentify growth opportunities and areas for improvement with current/timely information.
- See your currently available inventory on network dealers’ lots.
- Detailed information that has never been available before.
- Compare product performance.
Reporting & Market InsightsDetailed reports give you data on your inventory, your dealers, and overall market trends.
- Make better, data-driven decisions.
- Geographic info, market size, market share, and more.
- Know where your business stands compared to the market and trends.
About Work Truck Solutions
Work Truck Solutions was founded on one simple principle: to build better connections throughout the work truck industry. As the industry's leading data and inventory management platform, we help OEMs, body manufacturers, distributors, and commercial dealerships work together to sell more, reduce costs, and improve operational efficiency.
- Approaching 2,000 dealerships by EOY 2018
- Relationships with top OEMs.
- Existing inventory and upfit data for hundreds of distributors and body manufacturers.
- 80+ world-class employees dedicated to providing excellent customer service.
- Evolving product lines to support the work truck industry.